Problems installing

Jun 12, 2007 at 8:55 PM
Hey I've tried to install your CMS system, it just doesn't seem to work.

The binaries were put in the proper place, the database commands were all executed correctly. The default page comes up fine as does the Login.aspx page. But when I enter the login information it displays:

http://localhost/JMDCMS/Default.aspx?Pg=http%3a%2f%2flocalhost%2fJMDCMS%2fLogin.aspx

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page View access is denied. Site: Page:Default
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Page View access is denied. Site: Page:Default

Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:
HttpException (0x3): Page View access is denied. Site: Page:Default
Default.PageLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e) +375
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210

Any help would be appreciated. I'm in the middle of building a CMS for my employer and wondering if we could work together to get something out there. I've been using virtual filesystems instead of your approach. Along with some AJAX refreshes.
Coordinator
Jun 16, 2007 at 1:55 AM
Strange!

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Page View access is denied. Site: Page:Default,

the site name is coming up as blank here in the URL.

What version of JMDCMS have you installed.,

Can you please provide me the result of this SQL Statement:

Select * From JMD_SITE

You can send me email at admin@jmdcms.com if you want!

Azzum wrote:
Hey I've tried to install your CMS system, it just doesn't seem to work.

The binaries were put in the proper place, the database commands were all executed correctly. The default page comes up fine as does the Login.aspx page. But when I enter the login information it displays:

http://localhost/JMDCMS/Default.aspx?Pg=http%3a%2f%2flocalhost%2fJMDCMS%2fLogin.aspx

Server Error in '/' Application.
Page View access is denied. Site: Page:Default
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Page View access is denied. Site: Page:Default

Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:
HttpException (0x3): Page View access is denied. Site: Page:Default
Default.PageLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e) +375
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210

Any help would be appreciated. I'm in the middle of building a CMS for my employer and wondering if we could work together to get something out there. I've been using virtual filesystems instead of your approach. Along with some AJAX refreshes.