Page View access is denied. Site: jdcms Page:default

Topics: General
Jul 17, 2007 at 7:31 AM
Hi,

I have followed the installation instructions. But when starting up the website. The following error comes up.

Server Error in '/JDCMS' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Page View access is denied. Site: jdcms Page:default

Source Error:

Line 40: if (!jmdSecurity.PageView)
Line 41: {
Line 42: throw new HttpException(403, Msg, 3);
Line 43: }
Line 44: else

Source File: c:\Documents and Settings\mvreuls\Desktop\CMS\Source.JMDCMS.Alpha.3.0.0.8\JMDCMS\JMDCMS.Web\Default.aspx.cs Line: 42

Stack Trace:

HttpException (0x3): Page View access is denied. Site: jdcms Page:default
Default.PageLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Documents and Settings\mvreuls\Desktop\CMS\Source.JMDCMS.Alpha.3.0.0.8\JMDCMS\JMDCMS.Web\Default.aspx.cs:42
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +15
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +34
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

Coordinator
Jul 17, 2007 at 12:45 PM
Please read the site initialization section here: http://www.jmdcms.com/Installation.aspx

You should initialize your website with database by running SQL Statement like this:

Execute JMD_SITE_CREATE 'JDCMS', 'admin@JDCMS.com'

Jul 17, 2007 at 9:17 PM
HI,

thanks. I did that already during installation. Just did it twice more. So i end up with 3 sites in the database, but it is working now! I will take a deeper look in this cms how things are working and all the sites are working together then. Which one will be shown.

Thanks for your fast support !!!!

Marcel
Sep 29, 2007 at 7:04 PM
I have the same issue,but i can't solve it to run the source code
I've been run like:
Execute JMDSITECREATE 'site', 'admin@JDCMS.com'
and my computer name is "site"
as you know,when we run it in vs2005,it doesn't use iis.so every time i meet:

How to run it in vs2005?
thanks

Coordinator
Sep 29, 2007 at 9:10 PM
Edited Sep 29, 2007 at 9:11 PM
Hello byx45

I use visual studio 2005 for development. So, theoratically you should not have any trouble compiling and running the source code.

You do not need IIS.

if you have provided the correct error message than
run this command: Execute JMDSITECREATE 'jdcms', 'admin@JDCMS.com'

I think if the name of your website folder is jmdcms.web then run this command:
Execute JMDSITECREATE 'jmdcms.web', 'admin@JDCMS.com'

You should be able to see your site now. In case you still get the page view access denied, please copy and paste the entire error page message here.

Best Regards.

Nov 8, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Hi,
I did as you said, but still having the same error and this is the error message details:

Server Error in '/JMDCMS.Web' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page View access is denied. Site: JMDCMS.Web Page:Default 
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Page View access is denied. Site: JMDCMS.Web Page:Default

Source Error: 

Line 40:         if (!jmdSecurity.PageView)
Line 41:         {
Line 42:             throw new HttpException(403, Msg, 3);
Line 43:         }
Line 44:         else

Source File: d:\VS2008\CMS sites\JMDCMS\JMDCMS\JMDCMS.Web\Default.aspx.cs    Line: 42 

Stack Trace: 

[HttpException (0x3): Page View access is denied. Site: JMDCMS.Web Page:Default]
   _Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\VS2008\CMS sites\JMDCMS\JMDCMS\JMDCMS.Web\Default.aspx.cs:42
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955