Discussions under General

Page View access is denied. Site: jdcms Page:default

first post: marcelvreuls wrote: Hi, I have followed the installation instructions. But when sta...

latest post: khalid_maher wrote: Hi, I did as you said, but still having the same error and this i...

JMDCMS Recover Password

first post: murulimadhav wrote: Hello Every bodyI am curious to know the method to recover password...

can't log in as admin

first post: namcoi wrote: in the instalation instruction give log in to web site as User : a...

Limited module list

first post: vugt4u wrote: Hello, I've installed jmdcms and the site is working. But when ...

Setting Stylesheet never worked????? PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK!

first post: 666Rene666 wrote: Hello, Perhaps I didn´t understand, but in my opinion settin...

latest post: 666Rene666 wrote: Not disgarding: The modified class is: JMDCMS.Web.Lib.SqlServer ...

Page layouts

first post: femig wrote: Hi, Is it possible to use more complex layouts apart from the 1,2,...

latest post: handaajay15 wrote: Femig, I have checked your website, This layout can be very eas...

can i use the jmdcms as sub-website?

first post: kevin4000 wrote: first all, i have to say it is great work! now , i have alrea...

latest post: handaajay15 wrote: Good! Feel free to contact me with any questions/suggestions you ma...

Adding Custom Server Coding to JMDCMS

first post: lunadl wrote: What would be the best route in continuing development in asp.net, ...

latest post: handaajay15 wrote: JMDCMS is module / user control based system. You can create your o...

INSTALATION PROBLEMS

first post: zankozajkov wrote: I did everything you said ( executed scripts, changed web.config) b...

latest post: handaajay15 wrote: Hello zankozajkov, You need to intialize the site by running th...

Suggest a Feature

first post: handaajay15 wrote: If you would like to see a feature in the future releases of JMDCMS...