Discussions under Coding

JMDCMS Recover Password

first post: murulimadhav wrote: Hello Every bodyI am curious to know the method to recover password...

can't log in as admin

first post: namcoi wrote: in the instalation instruction give log in to web site as User : a...

FCKeditorV2

first post: majidasgari wrote: There are a few obvious problems like the FCK editor – trying to up...

latest post: handaajay15 wrote: Thanks for the suggestion! appreciated! fabolous wrote: Hel...

home page layout different from content pages layout

first post: femig wrote: hi, does jmdcms support the content pages being of a different lay...

latest post: handaajay15 wrote: femig, there are no physical .aspx pages. All the pages are ren...

How to integrate FCKEditor?

first post: mansofta wrote: Step 1: Follow instructions from http://wiki.fckeditor.net/Deve...

latest post: handaajay15 wrote: I will create a release tonight EST. femig wrote: ...

Forums Module

first post: handaajay15 wrote: I am in the process of creating forums module for jmdcms. Please pr...

latest post: marcelvreuls wrote: Hi, I particular like the forums on www.codeproject.com (old so...

new html editor ??

first post: marcelvreuls wrote: Hi, Just to let you know there is a nice html editor available....

latest post: handaajay15 wrote: Thanks for the information. I will check it out!

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions